Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 6!

I feel like time is dragging. 2 weeks from Tomorrow is my appointment. Yay!!

And yay for being half way through the first trimester!!!

September is my favorite month for so many reasons. It's my birthday month, first and foremost. Also, because Fall is my absolute favorite season and it starts in September! Appleumpkin is this month, the best fall festival I've ever been to and I'm excited that I get to shop for baby this year!!
Also, Pumpkin Spice Lattes.... heck yes.

I'm posting a little late this week, the holiday on Monday got me all confused. So my Monday picture that's posted Tuesday was taken Tuesday and is being posted Wednesday.

We're almost 7 weeks! Currently baby is the size of a Sweet Pea!! (via the Bump).


Your Baby: Week 6

Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Symptoms: Sore breasts- not as bad, but still there. Fatigue- still there. I'm taking so many naps now. Like whenever I get a chance, my eyes are closed. Nausea is starting to kick in, mostly in the afternoons and when I smell something that doesn't please me. I thought I gained weight because of my bloat, but when I weighed myself, I'm actually down 3lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Boom!
Food Cravings: Rip and Dips (Italian bagels filled with cheese dipped in marinara, mmm)
What I'm most excited about: The first appointment! Being pregnant in the fall... cute fall maternity sweaters!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: I've started to organize the room that is going to be changed into the baby's room. Well, I guess more like I've thought about starting to organize it. That is my plan this weekend. I need to clean it. Bad.
My Bump: More like a blump. I'm still bloated, but not as bad. I don't have a bump yet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment