Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blood results!

Good birthday news!!!


So my doctors office just called to confirm my appointment for tomorrow afternoon and since I still hadn't heard from them about my blood results, I decided to ask if they had come in. She said they had and put me on hold to have a nurse speak to me.


I waited for the longest 3 minutes ever for her to come back on the phone and tell me that the nurse was going to have to call me back or I can get the results when I come in tomorrow. I told her I really just wanted to know if it was good news or bad news so I can breathe again.

About 15 minutes later a nurse called to tell me everything was great, the levels were high and they had no concerns!! I can breathe!!!

Thank you, Lord!!! Happy birthday to me! Best birthday present ever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment