Monday, February 18, 2013

29 weeks!

Sorry, sooo late again this week. I've been so busy at work that when I come home, the last thing I want to do is stare at THAT computer screen.... so you'll get two updates this week. This one and my 30 week (probably a little later this week.)

My mom comes into town in 10 days for my shower! Which means my shower is in 12 days... ahhh! Insane that it's close!! That dress that I had previously mentioned was finally delivered and it was so not the color that I was anticipating. It was called rave red, but in the picture it looked like a dark coral, which is kind of what I was going for. However, when I opened the package I was shocked to see BRIGHT red... so not what I was going for. So back to Target it went... I ended up going a different route completely.... you'll see eventually.

Also, initially I had planned on forgoing maternity pictures, but I think what I might do is get ready super early for the baby shower and have my mom take some nice pictures of me in the nursery and outside in the backyard... just a few really pretty pictures to have to document this awesome time in my life. The only thing I really have are my weekly self portrait iPhone pictures, haha. I think she'll be happy to do them.

Currently, baby girl is the size of an acorn squash... (wtf is that?)

Your Baby: Week 29

At 29 weeks, she’s not just moving a lot, she’s also plumping up. And as she continues to put pressure on your digestive system, you’re going to feel the effects: hemorrhoids, heartburn, pelvic pain and frequent urination are all common at this stage in the game.

Holy hell are they right!!

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, peeing every hour, heartburn, a little swelling here and there...  
Food Cravings: Nothing really sticks out... other than chocolate...
What I'm most excited about: My baby shower!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: Nothing really new this week... although my parents are starting to look up plane tickets to come to see me when she's born... how exciting!!
 
29 week bump:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment