Thursday, January 17, 2013

25 weeks!

25 weeks down 14 to go... or maybe less if they decide they need to do a c-section. I was able to schedule another ultrasound today at my check up to see if my placenta has moved at all. I'm honestly not too concerned anymore, I haven't had any placenta related health issues and baby seems to be doing just fine.. doing flips and rolling and 1-2 punches I like to call them.

I wasn't supposed to have an appointment until the 29th for a check up, but we got in a little car accident on Friday night so for insurance purposes, I went in to get checked out today. And I say only for insurance purposes because 1. It wasn't a super bad accident at all, the impact itself wasn't any worse than rolling over a speed bump and 2. because I felt completely ok, no bruising, bleeding, contractions, tightness or anything of the sort to report after the accident. We were side swiped on the freeway by a 19 year old girl that doesn't know how to look before she switches lanes apparently. The estimate cost of repairs on my car is about $1,600.. no body work either, just paint. I get a rental too which I'm kind of looking forward to. I hope I get one of the SUV's on my "Interested in" list... but fat chance of that one. I'll probably get some little Geo Metro. Lol. However, all that matters is that baby is fine, Daniel and I are fine and the crazy teenager is also fine.

In other news.... baby girl is the size of a head of cauliflower today. (According to the bump)

Your Baby: Week 25

Maybe you’re getting nervous about delivery, or maybe it’s your haywire hormones, but you might start to have trouble sleeping around week 25. This is a common complaint of many moms-to-be. Experiment with different strategies for getting some sleep.


Sleep issues... nope! Proud to report that I have none of that nonsense.

Symptoms: Back pain still, but really only when I wake up now… and minor swelling again.
Food Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies and most sweets... anything to do with chocolate and randomly I've been wanting mozzarella sticks and fruity pebbles. But not together... lol.
What I'm most excited about: Getting her nursery finalized!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: We've started to clear out the office to make room for her... we bought the paint for her room and once the office is cleared out we'll paint, set up her furniture and start decorating! So exciting!!
 
Here is my 25 week bump:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment