Thursday, March 28, 2013

35 weeks!

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the futureeeeee.

Seal anyone? I love me some Seal.

3 weeks 2 days left, and exactly 13 days of work left. I can’t even begin to wrap my head around the fact that in just under a month I will be holding this little girl in my arms. I can’t wait to see what she looks like, I think that is what is going through my mind the most. I have a vague image of what her 4D pictures have looked like, now I know to imagine hair as well…. But dark/blonde/red head? Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, grey eyes? I am half Hispanic and completely pride myself in it, I hope this little girl has some trace of Hispanic in her! Dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin? I’ll take it! Daniel has darker skin than me so it’s a chance she won’t be as pasty as I am. I can get a nice tan though when I’m out in the sun, the summer time is amazing on my skin and I rarely burn. (Our trip to Mexico where I refused to wear sunscreen doesn’t count.) I can’t wait… she’s going to be beautiful to matter what. I. can. not. wait.

I scored on a clearance sale at BRU on Thyme maternity this past weekend! The sale was buy one get one free on all clearance. Helloooo? I got a 3 piece pajama set to wear after delivery at the hospital and a cute maternity top that was free. I do have to go back because the top was too small, so hopefully I’ll be able to find something else. I also got 2 nursing bras that I had 20% off coupons for, I have to go back too because I got the wrong bust size, blah. Oh well, all the more reason to go back and hopefully get some more deals!

My best friend, Jenn and I went to the Carrie Underwood concert on Tuesday. Freaking girl rocked it, like usual. She is 20 weeks pregnant and the way she announced it to me back in January was talking about the Carrie Underwood concert that was coming up in march and how we should make shirts that said “Future Carrie Fans”… So we made shirts for the concert. We got a lot of comments on them! I was really surprised by all the attention it drew, we even got some random drunk girl belly rubs, lol. I can’t really blame them, the shirt was kind of like a welcome message for it.

Here is a picture of the two of us from that night.



And also of Carrie, because she is just amazing.






Jenn found out what she is having today, but I’m sworn to secrecy until the word is out! (I have no clue who reads this blog, but knowing my luck it’ll be someone I’m not supposed to tell).. Let’s just say I am SOOO happy for her!!! I love that our babies are only going to be less than 4 months apart, seriously dream come true to be able to raise kids with your BFF! So fun! 

Also, last weekend we had our friend Sarah (with her snazzy camera and super awesome photography skills) take maternity pictures of us at the same exact location that we took our wedding pictures! We have one sneak peak, and I can’t wait to see the rest!!!

Here is one sneak:



This week baby girl is the size of a coconut!!

Your Baby: Week 35

You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million.

Holy hell, that's a big uterus.

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, peeing every hour, heartburn, pelvic pain, some constipation still...and still feeling tons and tons of movement... kidney pain...hot flashes, headaches and bloody noses like woah!
Food Cravings: Fish Taco's
What I'm most excited about: April 20th!!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: It's been a lazy week, don't judge me.
I'm not going to post a pic this week since the Carrie Underwood should count. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment